Our terms are quite simple:
- You book your attendance at a Spread the Word Networking or other associated event through Eventbrite.
- You will be issued an invite if your attendance is agreed by the event administrator. There may be cases where we may not be able to issue an invite:
- where we are oversubscribed for the meeting;
- if we consider too many attendees are in the same area of business, in which case we will issue the invite on the basis of first application; and/ or
- if for any reason, in our sole discretion, we consider the event or meeting not to be the right event or meeting for you or your business to attend.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, not to issue an invite, and /or to refuse entry to an event or meeting, to any person or business.
- If you are issued an invite, you agree as a matter of business professionalism that:
- you will turn up, OR
- as a matter of courtesy you let us know if you have to pull out of attending a meeting for any reason. This is not a contractual requirement but is a matter of professional
- You attend in the spirit of mutual support, and do not hard sell to other attendees.
- No promises or guarantees are made in relation to any event or meeting and/or the outcome of any event or meeting.
- You pay the admission fee on the day at the venue. The admission fee should be paid in cash to the event co-ordinator who will be present at the meeting. This amount
covers refreshment, the event and general admnistration. The admission fee is non refundable.
- The admission fee for the Spread the Word Networking fortnightly networking meeting is £5.00. Admission fees payable for other events hosted by us will be advised in relation to the event
at the events section of our Website and also at the Eventbrite booking site.
- A receipt will be issued to you at the time of payment of the admission fee. Replacement receipts will not be issued and your receipt will be your proof of payment.
- Save in respect of death or personal injury arising directly as a result of Spread the Word Networking (which includes GEC Legal) own negligence, Spread the Word Networking
(which includes GEC Legal) will not be liable to you in any way in respect of any loss or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of your registering, attendance, or failure to
attend, at any event organised by us, however this arises.
- The venue's terms and conditions apply in respect of parking at the venue and general health and safety in place at the venue.
- We welcome all feedback and your comments will be taken seriously. If you want to make any suggestions for our meeting please feel free to raise these at the meeting or to submit
these via e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you submit suggestions or ideas to us:
- you do so without any reservations; and
- in doing so you agree that we shall be free to use any suggestions or ideas as we see fit without any liability to make payment or further reference to you or any third party.
- If for any reason we have to cancel an event and we have your contact details, we will use reasonabe endeavours to let you know in advance. We will also post up to date informaton
about any event on our website so please do check in advance of an event. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any event without any liability to any person booked to attend an event.